Sound package fixes

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi

we merged all the squeak fixes to Sound and published them in
        PharoNonCorePackages

It will be loaded in 1.3 dev but you can load them if you want to try.

Re: Sound package fixes

Henrik Sperre Johansen

On Jan 31, 2011, at 6:18 23PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi
>
> we merged all the squeak fixes to Sound and published them in
> PharoNonCorePackages
>
> It will be loaded in 1.3 dev but you can load them if you want to try.
>
> Stef

Why?
http://www.squeaksource.com/PharoSound

Cheers,
Henry

Re: Sound package fixes

Igor Stasenko
i hope that time which Stephane spent yesterday on merging changes from squeak
will not be put in vane...

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.

Re: Sound package fixes

Henrik Sperre Johansen

On Feb 1, 2011, at 2:29 27PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> i hope that time which Stephane spent yesterday on merging changes from squeak
> will not be put in vane...

 I'm afraid so mostly., mainly because I already did that in version 49 of PharoSound :)

I merged the UI change though, removing a SketchMorph reference and updating local temp declaration scopes. :D
Had not really looked much on that package.

With exception of formatting differences, the soundEnabled refactoring which I don't understand the purpose of, and some random squeak-specific things** which shouldn't be there, the major parts were already in.

Cheers,
Henry

**Just for the record:
- an FFT method referencing Pen
- SampledInstrument readSampleSetFrom: using Utilities instead of UIManager default
- Use of asArray sort instead of sorted
- Using Sounds keys do: [:key | ... Sounds at: key ...] instead of Sounds keyAndValuesDo: [:key :value | ... value ...]  in