Sound

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Hello all,

What is the state of sound in Pharo?  On Linux?  I can solve my current problem in various ways, including saving .wav files and playing them elsewhere, but options are always good.

Bill

Re: Sound

hilaire
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Sound

Henrik Sperre Johansen
  On 27.09.2010 20:38, Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> Sound package were moved in an external package. The package was broken,
> I try to fix it but I did not test it, as far as I remember. Check in
> PharoNonCore for sound package (I forgot the exact name)
>
> Hilaire
>
> Le 27/09/2010 16:32, Schwab,Wilhelm K a écrit :
>> Hello all,
>>
>> What is the state of sound in Pharo?  On Linux?  I can solve my current problem in various ways, including saving .wav files and playing them elsewhere, but options are always good.
>>
>> Bill

Or the PharoSound repository on squeaksource, playback etc. work in 1.1
(Needs Preference refactoring for 1.2 though)

Cheers,
Henry