Sounds in Etoys

Steve Thomas
In testing Karl's nice new volume control feature (a great addition), I realized the sounds we have are not "pleasant to the ear"

This would be a good addition for a future release.

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 12:27 PM, karl ramberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 7:53 AM, Steve Thomas <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Also the sound is a bit "harsh"  is there a more pleasant tone we could use?

Not many nice sounds to choose from ;-)
Trying with 'coyote' now.

Re: Sounds in Etoys

Ricardo Moran
I think there were more sounds in previous versions but they were removed. I don't know why. Maybe because of image size?

Richo

--
Unless this email contains personal or other matters that need to be kept confidential, a
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/etoys-education-team?hl=en

Re: Sounds in Etoys

Karl Ramberg
There are quite a few sites with free sound samples.
For example:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Free_sound_samples

Karl