Source city

1 message Options

Source city

DiegoLont
Hi all,

I wanted to try out source city in Moose 5.0. The current pharo version there is Pharo3.0 (Latest update: #30714), so note before loading you need to install the slice that belongs to issue 12488. So somewhere regressions occurred.

But after installing this slice, you still have to fix the configuration. I attached a fixed configuration, as I am not allowed to put it in the right spot. If someone could upload this, I would be much obliged.

Cheers,
Diego

ConfigurationOfSourceCity-DiegoLont.4.mcz (9K) Download Attachment