Source code versioning

OCIT
Hi. I am contemtplating using Dolphin for something. Is there
available an integrated source code versioning environment?

thanks

Charles

Re: Source code versioning

David Gorisek-5
Yes, we offer a product which is similar to ENVY for VAST. It is called
Source Tracking System for Dolphin. Your can read more about it at:

http://www.gorisek.com

The feature list which we have on the web is a little old, so I'll just add
to that what's already available on the web:

-export and import of package and project editions
-much improved comparison browser and better code merge functionality
-VW parcel (.pst) source code import
-Squeak package (.st) source code import
-VAST file-out (.app) source code import
-export of change-sets for Squeak, VW and Smalltalk/X
-...

Best regards,

David Gorisek

news:[hidden email]...