SourceLanguage Object

Usman Bhatti
I am trying to set the sourcelanguage object of the FamixRepository. So, I create my own subclass of the Famix.SourceLanguage, on the lines of java as follows:

[FamePackage("FAMIX")]
[FameDescription("CSharpSourceLanguage")]
class CSharpSourceLanguage : SourceLanguage
{
//couldn't find anymore info to set for the class in VerveineJ
}

And I add it to the famixrepository. This how it appears in the mse file:
(FAMIX.SourceLanguage (id: 30))
However, moose does only provide information that its a SourceLanguage object, but does know which source language was used.
My questions are:
1. What are the parameters of the SourceLanguage that we should set. I do not see any setName() method?
2. What information does Moose require when parsing Famix.SourceLanguage object?

thanx in advance,

Usman

Re: SourceLanguage Object

Tudor Girba
Hi,

Please simply create a CSharpLanguage object and then we will add the FAMIXCSharpLanguage to Moose.

In the MSE it should look like:
(FAMIX.CSharpLanguage (id: 30))

Cheers,
Doru

On 17 May 2011, at 13:29, Usman Bhatti wrote:

> I am trying to set the sourcelanguage object of the FamixRepository. So, I create my own subclass of the Famix.SourceLanguage, on the lines of java as follows:
>
> [FamePackage("FAMIX")]
> [FameDescription("CSharpSourceLanguage")]
> class CSharpSourceLanguage : SourceLanguage
> {
> //couldn't find anymore info to set for the class in VerveineJ
> }
>
> And I add it to the famixrepository. This how it appears in the mse file:
> (FAMIX.SourceLanguage (id: 30))
> However, moose does only provide information that its a SourceLanguage object, but does know which source language was used.
> My questions are:
> 1. What are the parameters of the SourceLanguage that we should set. I do not see any setName() method?
> 2. What information does Moose require when parsing Famix.SourceLanguage object?
>
> thanx in advance,
>
> Usman

www.tudorgirba.com

"Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."