Spaktacualr Class Forest of Pharo

HwaJong Oh
Hi,

I've rendered all the classes of Pharo into a forest of 3D space with Sketchup Ruby script which was generated by Pharo code. (it does not generate definition of ruby methods. You need to type it :-( )
You can get that code by using Gofer:

Gofer new
squeaksource: 'DaliotsPlayground';
package: 'ConfigurationOfSketchupRuby';
load.

(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSketchupRuby) project latestVersion load.

Best Regards
HwaJong Oh

Re: Spaktacualr Class Forest of Pharo

Geert Claes
Administrator
That looks pretty cool!

Re: Spaktacualr Class Forest of Pharo

would be nice to have packages (= field with cows) and classes inside.

Stef

On Jun 7, 2011, at 4:38 AM, HwaJong Oh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've  http://appdal.com/groups/36442/wiki/56611/Pharo__.html rendered all
> the classes of Pharo into a forest of 3D space  with
> http://appdal.com/groups/36442/wiki/47cf4/Pharo____.html Sketchup Ruby
> script  which was generated by Pharo code. (it does not generate definition
> of ruby methods. You need to type it :-( )
> You can get that code by using Gofer:
>
> Gofer new
> squeaksource: 'DaliotsPlayground';
> package: 'ConfigurationOfSketchupRuby';
> load.
>
> (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSketchupRuby) project latestVersion load.
>

> Best Regards
> HwaJong Oh

Re: Spaktacualr Class Forest of Pharo

HwaJong Oh
Actually, the cow will vary in size. Packages with classes those don't share superclass will be represented with big big big cow. That cow will be hiding most of other 3d objects with its huge back. And some cows will be small like an ant. Besides, cow will genreate lots of polygons.

I have no idea presenting both hierarchy and package membership in one 3d space. All I can think of is filtering in classes with user selected package.

Best Regards
HwaJong Oh