[Spec] CodePresenter line numbering and fontize

1 message Options

[Spec] CodePresenter line numbering and fontize

HilaireFernandes

Hi,

For the DrGeo workspace for kid programming, I will need these features in the code presenter. I did not find how to do it, nor example I can transfer knowledge from:

  • line numbering, when mentoring kid it is useful to point to a particular line of code
  • fontsize, when video-projecting to a class, I need larger font size for the code

Any tips, direction or know how is welcome.

Keep safe

Hilaire

Here is another the situation, maybe it is bugs:

When I set the code presenter behavior to nil, the highlight is correct, and there is no left column:

Then when the behavior is set, below to Object (I previously set to UndefinedObject), the syntax highlight is not right and there is a left column (for numbering?):

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu