Spec - Disable auto-complete in text box

Spec - Disable auto-complete in text box

bahman
Hi all,

Is it possible to disable auto-completion in a text box?  I've tried
`textName isCodeCompletionAllowed: false` to no avail.  Am I doing it
wrong? Any other way to do it?

TIA,

--
Bahman Movaqar  (http://BahmanM.com)

ERP Evaluation, Implementation & Deployment Consultant
PGP Key ID: 0x6AB5BD68 (keyserver2.pgp.com)

Re: Spec - Disable auto-complete in text box

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
try entryCompletion: nil
and tell me if it does the job :)

Ben