Spec Documentation

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
It seems like there have been many recent improvements to Spec. What's the best way to learn the latest features? Is there an updated doc? Examples of latest features?

Thanks,
Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Spec Documentation

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
The paper submitted to IWST12 is up to date

Latests things are missing (like dynamic layouts) but I will write a tech report about that soon I think :)

(at the end)

Good luck

Ben

On Oct 14, 2012, at 7:37 PM, Sean P. DeNigris wrote:

It seems like there have been many recent improvements to Spec. What's the
best way to learn the latest features? Is there an updated doc? Examples of
latest features?

Thanks,
Sean

Re: Spec Documentation

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Benjamin Van Ryseghem-2 wrote
The paper submitted to IWST12 is up to date...
Thanks, Ben!
Cheers,
Sean