Spec Drag and Drop

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Ben, Christophe and I ran into problems implementing drag and drop in Versionner. I'd like to get a quick point in the right direction tomorrow. Also, it'd be great to be able to load Spec 1.1 in Pharo 1.4...

See you tomorrow.
Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Spec Drag and Drop

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
We will have a look together tomorrow ;)

Ben