it happens anytime that I'm using displaying a MenuModel and I go to the
menu items. I imagine that the menu item is complaining about a lacking
pop up message. How can I solve this?

Thanks,

Offray

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Spec on Moose 6.0 error: MessageNotUnderstood: ToolDockingBarMorph>>popUpOwner

Arturo Zambrano
Hi Offray
 I have the same problem(Pharo 6.1), it only happens while opening submenus. did you find a solution?

thanks

On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm getting this error while trying to prototype some interface with Spec on Moose 6.0:

MessageNotUnderstood: ToolDockingBarMorph>>popUpOwner

it happens anytime that I'm using displaying a MenuModel and I go to the menu items. I imagine that the menu item is complaining about a lacking pop up message. How can I solve this?

Thanks,

Offray

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Spec on Moose 6.0 error: MessageNotUnderstood: ToolDockingBarMorph>>popUpOwner

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2

Hi Arturo,

It doesn't happen to my anymore. See the code in Grafoscopio for GrafoscopioDockingBar to see the code for the working solution.

Cheers,

Offray

On 11/05/18 16:21, Arturo Zambrano wrote:
Hi Offray
 I have the same problem(Pharo 6.1), it only happens while opening submenus. did you find a solution?

thanks

On Sat, Nov 21, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm getting this error while trying to prototype some interface with Spec on Moose 6.0:

it happens anytime that I'm using displaying a MenuModel and I go to the menu items. I imagine that the menu item is complaining about a lacking pop up message. How can I solve this?

Thanks,

Offray

Reply | Threaded
|

Arturo Zambrano
Thanks!
It is weird, it only happens with second level menus (in a toolbar)... 
I will take a look to check if I'm doing something different.

cheers
art

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 9:59 AM, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Arturo,

It doesn't happen to my anymore. See the code in Grafoscopio for GrafoscopioDockingBar to see the code for the working solution.

Cheers,

Offray

On 11/05/18 16:21, Arturo Zambrano wrote:
Hi Offray

thanks

Hi,

Thanks,

Offray