Spec server browser basic functionality working

Spec server browser basic functionality working

Philippe Marschall
Hi

With the help of Benjamin we could get the basic functionality of the
spec based server browser working.

You have to load Seaside-Pharo-Tools-Spec from [1] (should work with
Seaside 3.0) and then do

WAPharoServerAdapterSpecBrowser open

If you don't have any servers registered you can do so with:

ZnZincServerAdaptor new

Things that aren't working currently:
 * refreshing the server status when pressing buttons
 * status icons
 * adding servers
 * context menu (port, encoding)
 * world menu registration

 [1] http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/Seaside31/main

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Spec server browser basic functionality working

Tobias Pape
Am 13.09.2013 um 15:33 schrieb Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]>:

> Hi
>
> With the help of Benjamin we could get the basic functionality of the
> spec based server browser working.
>
> You have to load Seaside-Pharo-Tools-Spec from [1] (should work with
> Seaside 3.0) and then do
>
> WAPharoServerAdapterSpecBrowser open
>
> If you don't have any servers registered you can do so with:
>
> ZnZincServerAdaptor new

Was this the last dependency on OB?
If so, I should adapt this spec-based browser
for Squeak/Toolbuilder…

Best
        -Tobias

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 3:42 PM, Tobias Pape <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 13.09.2013 um 15:33 schrieb Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]>:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> With the help of Benjamin we could get the basic functionality of the
>> spec based server browser working.
>>
>> You have to load Seaside-Pharo-Tools-Spec from [1] (should work with
>> Seaside 3.0) and then do
>>
>> WAPharoServerAdapterSpecBrowser open
>>
>> If you don't have any servers registered you can do so with:
>>
>> ZnZincServerAdaptor new
>

> Was this the last dependency on OB?

Yes

Cheers