Spec - vertically stacked Menu(Group)Model

Spec - vertically stacked Menu(Group)Model

Peter Uhnak
Is it possible to force MenuModel to display its groups (and group's items) vertically instead of horizontally? The use case is having button palette to click on. Both world menu and subMenu of MenuItemModel render it this way but it is all hidden in the depths of Morphic. Is there any way how to switch this behavior at Spec level? (Or should I make it from scratch?)

Peter

Re: Spec - vertically stacked Menu(Group)Model

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
It is not yet supported, sorry :s

Feel free to propose a solution to this :)

Ben

Peter

Re: Spec - vertically stacked Menu(Group)Model

EstebanLM

On 17 Jul 2014, at 19:10, Peter Uhnák <[hidden email]> wrote:

But in general, is Morphic planned to be discontinued (fully replaced with Athens?) or just live as the bottom layer?

No.
Athens is not a replacement for Morphic, but to the drawing canvas that Morphic (or any graphical object) uses.
So, it is in a lower level than Morphic.

Esteban