Spec wiring

Uko2
Hi guys,

I need a little help to understand how spec works. I’ve encountered a problem, that when all children nodes of a tree are checked, the parent node remains partially checked instead of going fully checked. I’ve tried to figure out how to work with that, but failed. Any suggestions?

Uko

Re: Spec wiring

Clément Béra
Have you checked this website: http://spec.st/docs/home/ ?