Specific Domain Visualizations: a glimpse of medicine public data released by governments

Specific Domain Visualizations: a glimpse of medicine public data released by governments

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Hi,

As I told you before, I have been using Pharo/Moose/Roassal to approach
certain problems by agile prototyping and visualization. It has been a
really empowering community and technology and even a newbie can feel
more eloquent talking to/with computers, so thanks as always.

Here is the blog post with more details:

http://mutabit.com/offray/blog/en/entry/sdv-infomed

And here the tweet if you're in that network and want to reshare:

https://twitter.com/offrayLC/status/689854446541611008

Hopefully I have been clear in the blog, but any advice to my almost
self taught English, or proof reading or improvements are welcomed. I
also hope putting proper credits to all the people involved in this
visualization. And hopefully soon (at some point in February) I will be
sharing some advances in the interactive notebook front also.

Cheers,

Offray

Re: Specific Domain Visualizations: a glimpse of medicine public data released by governments

stepharo
Quite nice article.
I like the sketches of diagram and animations :)

Le 21/1/16 17:04, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> As I told you before, I have been using Pharo/Moose/Roassal to
> approach certain problems by agile prototyping and visualization. It
> has been a really empowering community and technology and even a
> newbie can feel more eloquent talking to/with computers, so thanks as
> always.
>
> Here is the blog post with more details:
>
> http://mutabit.com/offray/blog/en/entry/sdv-infomed
>
> And here the tweet if you're in that network and want to reshare:
>
> https://twitter.com/offrayLC/status/689854446541611008
>
> Hopefully I have been clear in the blog, but any advice to my almost
> self taught English, or proof reading or improvements are welcomed. I
> also hope putting proper credits to all the people involved in this
> visualization. And hopefully soon (at some point in February) I will
> be sharing some advances in the interactive notebook front also.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Offray

Re: Specific Domain Visualizations: a glimpse of medicine public data released by governments

Ben Coman
On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 12:04 AM, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As I told you before, I have been using Pharo/Moose/Roassal to approach
> certain problems by agile prototyping and visualization. It has been a
> really empowering community and technology and even a newbie can feel more
> eloquent talking to/with computers, so thanks as always.
>
> Here is the blog post with more details:
>
> http://mutabit.com/offray/blog/en/entry/sdv-infomed
>
> And here the tweet if you're in that network and want to reshare:
>
> https://twitter.com/offrayLC/status/689854446541611008
>
> Hopefully I have been clear in the blog, but any advice to my almost self
> taught English, or proof reading or improvements are welcomed. I also hope
> putting proper credits to all the people involved in this visualization. And
> hopefully soon (at some point in February) I will be sharing some advances
> in the interactive notebook front also.

Great article. Thanks for taking the time to write it.  I've sent some
grammar improvements off list.
cheers -ben

Re: Specific Domain Visualizations: a glimpse of medicine public data released by governments

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Thanks a lot Ben and Steph. I will be editing the article with Ben's
suggestions this weekend.

Cheers,

Offray

On 21/01/16 20:52, Ben Coman wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 12:04 AM, Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> As I told you before, I have been using Pharo/Moose/Roassal to approach
>> certain problems by agile prototyping and visualization. It has been a
>> really empowering community and technology and even a newbie can feel more
>> eloquent talking to/with computers, so thanks as always.
>>
>> Here is the blog post with more details:
>>
>> http://mutabit.com/offray/blog/en/entry/sdv-infomed
>>
>> And here the tweet if you're in that network and want to reshare:
>>
>> https://twitter.com/offrayLC/status/689854446541611008
>>
>> Hopefully I have been clear in the blog, but any advice to my almost self
>> taught English, or proof reading or improvements are welcomed. I also hope
>> putting proper credits to all the people involved in this visualization. And
>> hopefully soon (at some point in February) I will be sharing some advances
>> in the interactive notebook front also.
> Great article. Thanks for taking the time to write it.  I've sent some
> grammar improvements off list.
> cheers -ben

Re: Specific Domain Visualizations: a glimpse of medicine public data released by governments

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Updated, including Ben's suggestions and a last version of data
visualizations. Here is the link: