Spect TextModel with transparent background

1 message Options

Spect TextModel with transparent background

Juraj Kubelka
Hi,

is it possible to set a transparent color to the TextModel?

I want a text information that may take a few lines, that is able to wrap according to a window size.
So, using LabelModel does not fit, because it does not wrap lines.

But it looks like TextModel always looks like text editing area.
Any idea how to do it?

I have tried this:

TextModel new
text: 'any very very very long text that does not fit to one line';
color: Color transparent;
disable;
openWithSpec.

And it does not work. Ideally it should look like the label model, but with wrapped text:

LabelModel new
label: 'any very very very long text that does not fit to one line';
openWithSpec

Also, executing this:

TextModel new
text: 'any very very very long text that does not fit to one line';
color: Color transparent;
borderColor: Color blue;
borderWidth: 50;
disable;
openWithSpec.

It looks to me, that color, border color and width are not reflected. Is it a bug?

Thanks!
Juraj