Splash for 1.0...Torsten ? Re: [For Testing] RC3 One-Click

1 message Options

Splash for 1.0...Torsten ? Re: [For Testing] RC3 One-Click

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 3:04 PM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Apr 3, 2010, at 1:10 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Hi Marcus. I have been testing a little the one click image and I found the following things:
>
> - splash.bmp  says release candidate 2. It should be release stable 1.0 or RC3.

This comes from the vm package. I personally honestly don't understand spash-screens. Is windows so
slow in loading an image file?

Torsten, I don't have the background image neither the tools handly...can you make a new .bmp that says only Pharo 1.0 instead of "Pharo 1.0 Rlease candidate 2"

Thanks!

mariano