Sponsoring a student (woman) to attend ESUG

Sponsoring a student (woman) to attend ESUG

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi Community

I would like to know if some of you are interested to sponsor Agouf Nour Djihan
She is a smart student from algeria that followed my advanced lecture last spring.
In fact she was one of the best student (she did the exercises alone and came from another
university to follow my lectures). She got really excited by Smalltalk.
She did my reflective kernel booklet and the Scheme interpreter booklet.
ESUG accepted her as student volunteer and we have as a policy not to sponsor trips because
we could not support students coming from the rest of the world.

Agouf told me that the trip alger-rome rome cagliari is 624 Euros.
My team will sponsor her for around 300 Euros and we are looking for another sponsor.

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

Re: Sponsoring a student (woman) to attend ESUG

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I am very happy to hear about this energy.

feenk offers a 700 EUR sponsorship to cover the trip of Agouf Nour Djihan.

Cheers,
Doru

> On Jul 18, 2018, at 8:07 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi Community
>
> I would like to know if some of you are interested to sponsor Agouf Nour Djihan
> She is a smart student from algeria that followed my advanced lecture last spring.
> In fact she was one of the best student (she did the exercises alone and came from another
> university to follow my lectures). She got really excited by Smalltalk.
> She did my reflective kernel booklet and the Scheme interpreter booklet.
> ESUG accepted her as student volunteer and we have as a policy not to sponsor trips because
> we could not support students coming from the rest of the world.
>
> Agouf told me that the trip alger-rome rome cagliari is 624 Euros.
> My team will sponsor her for around 300 Euros and we are looking for another sponsor.
>
> Stef

> Stéphane Ducasse
> http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
> http://www.synectique.eu / http://www.pharo.org
> 03 59 35 87 52
> Assistant: Julie Jonas
> FAX 03 59 57 78 50
> TEL 03 59 35 86 16
> S. Ducasse - Inria
> 40, avenue Halley,
> Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne, Bât.A, Park Plaza
> Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
> France

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Quality cannot be an afterthought."

Re: Sponsoring a student (woman) to attend ESUG

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Tudor Girba-2 wrote
> feenk offers a 700 EUR sponsorship to cover the trip of Agouf Nour Djihan.

Wonderful!!

-----
Cheers,
Sean