Sponsoring visit of ESUG 2011 for smalltalkers from Russia

Sponsoring visit of ESUG 2011 for smalltalkers from Russia

Dennis Schetinin
Hello!

Can ESUG help a couple of Russian smalltalkers to visit the conference
this year? If this is possible I'll provide more information. TIA

--
Dennis Schetinin

Re: Sponsoring visit of ESUG 2011 for smalltalkers from Russia

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi Dennis

ESUG has two programs to help people participating:
        - some free slot access: you can get the conference for free.
        - one day pass for the complete week-end like that you contribute to the conference
        this is around 170 Euros.

Stef

On Apr 26, 2011, at 7:53 PM, Dennis Schetinin wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Can ESUG help a couple of Russian smalltalkers to visit the conference
> this year? If this is possible I'll provide more information. TIA
>
> --
> Dennis Schetinin

Re: Sponsoring visit of ESUG 2011 for smalltalkers from Russia

Mariano Martinez Peck
and the student volunteer program?

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 10:15 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Dennis

ESUG has two programs to help people participating:
       - some free slot access: you can get the conference for free.
       - one day pass for the complete week-end like that you contribute to the conference
       this is around 170 Euros.

Stef

On Apr 26, 2011, at 7:53 PM, Dennis Schetinin wrote:

> Hello!
>
> Can ESUG help a couple of Russian smalltalkers to visit the conference
> this year? If this is possible I'll provide more information. TIA
>
> --
> Dennis Schetinin

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Sponsoring visit of ESUG 2011 for smalltalkers from Russia

Stéphane Ducasse
Mariano the student volunteer is essentially for students and in addition we take into account because usually students
are poor. :)

On Apr 26, 2011, at 10:18 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> and the student volunteer program?
>
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 10:15 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Dennis
>
> ESUG has two programs to help people participating:
>        - some free slot access: you can get the conference for free.
>        - one day pass for the complete week-end like that you contribute to the conference
>        this is around 170 Euros.
>
> Stef
>

> On Apr 26, 2011, at 7:53 PM, Dennis Schetinin wrote:
>
> > Hello!
> >
> > Can ESUG help a couple of Russian smalltalkers to visit the conference
> > this year? If this is possible I'll provide more information. TIA
> >
> > --
> > Dennis Schetinin

> Mariano
> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Sponsoring visit of ESUG 2011 for smalltalkers from Russia

Mariano Martinez Peck
Yes I know that, but I thought that some of them may be students as well...

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 10:22 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mariano the student volunteer is essentially for students and in addition we take into account because usually students
are poor. :)

On Apr 26, 2011, at 10:18 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> and the student volunteer program?
>
> On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 10:15 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Dennis
>
> ESUG has two programs to help people participating:
>        - some free slot access: you can get the conference for free.
>        - one day pass for the complete week-end like that you contribute to the conference
>        this is around 170 Euros.
>
> Stef
>

> On Apr 26, 2011, at 7:53 PM, Dennis Schetinin wrote:
>
> > Hello!
> >
> > Can ESUG help a couple of Russian smalltalkers to visit the conference
> > this year? If this is possible I'll provide more information. TIA
> >
> > --
> > Dennis Schetinin

> Mariano
> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Sponsoring visit of ESUG 2011 for smalltalkers from Russia

Dennis Schetinin
How can one apply to a free slot access for ESUG 2011?

2011/4/27 Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Dennis
>
> ESUG has two programs to help people participating:
>        - some free slot access: you can get the conference for free.
>        - one day pass for the complete week-end like that you contribute to the conference
>        this is around 170 Euros.
>
> Stef
>

> On Apr 26, 2011, at 7:53 PM, Dennis Schetinin wrote:
>
>> Hello!
>>
>> Can ESUG help a couple of Russian smalltalkers to visit the conference
>> this year? If this is possible I'll provide more information. TIA
>>
>> --
>> Dennis Schetinin

Dennis Schetinin