Sport and Swazoo for Dolphin

Esteban A. Maringolo
Hi,

I have an almost working port of Sport and Swazoo (on Sport) working
on Dolphin Smalltalk X6.
To test Sport I've ported swazoo 1.1.4 version from VW Cincom Public Repository.
And to test swazoo, I installed the beta of Seaside for Dolphin (my
version, and Avi Bryant's one), and it's working.

The Swazoo testcases passes 127/128, and the missing one is an
assertion failure on Smalltalk active page testcase.

I added testcases for some Sport functionality.

I made some minor modifications to swazoo methods which were not "Sport based".

My intention is to finish the port this week, and report all the
modifications made to Swazoo and Sport, to be integrated in future
versions.

This are the news for Swazoo on the Dolphin bay.

Regards,

ps: I'm CC'ing this mail to Steve Waring and Sean Malloy, who made
previous ports of Swazoo for Dolphin Smalltalk.

--
Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: Sport and Swazoo for Dolphin

Janko Mivšek
Hi Esteban,

That's really good news! I think now we can continue our work towards
Swazoo 2.0, same on all Smalltalks. Where did you post packages? Maybe
you can send to me to publish them on http://www.swazoo.org.

Best regards
Janko

Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have an almost working port of Sport and Swazoo (on Sport) working
> on Dolphin Smalltalk X6.
> To test Sport I've ported swazoo 1.1.4 version from VW Cincom Public Repository.
> And to test swazoo, I installed the beta of Seaside for Dolphin (my
> version, and Avi Bryant's one), and it's working.
>
> The Swazoo testcases passes 127/128, and the missing one is an
> assertion failure on Smalltalk active page testcase.
>
> I added testcases for some Sport functionality.
>
> I made some minor modifications to swazoo methods which were not "Sport based".
>
> My intention is to finish the port this week, and report all the
> modifications made to Swazoo and Sport, to be integrated in future
> versions.
>
> This are the news for Swazoo on the Dolphin bay.
>
> Regards,
>
> ps: I'm CC'ing this mail to Steve Waring and Sean Malloy, who made
> previous ports of Swazoo for Dolphin Smalltalk.

--
Janko Mivšek
Svetovalec za informatiko
EraNova d.o.o.