Spotter - could ignore message parameters

1 message Options

Spotter - could ignore message parameters

Ben Coman
Just a quick note...
I find that I often copy a long keyword message like this...
      dispatchEvent: anEvent with:
from source code and paste it into spotter.

But Spotter gets confused by the "anEvent" parameter, and even spaces,
so I have to edit all those out.

It would be cool if Spotter was smart enough to ignore any characters
that don't parse as part of message syntax.

also btw, is there a keyboard shortcut to open Spotter on selected text
much like we do for Senders and Implementors?

cheers -ben