Spotter question. "Spotter" search keyword need font setting from Pharo Setting Value.

Spotter question. "Spotter" search keyword need font setting from Pharo Setting Value.

peter yoo
I'm korean user. pharo using mac or linux.

I'm always change font setting. because want look korean characters(so simple)

but can't using spotter. GLMRubTextFieldMorph font value have hard coding inside.(maybe... look a "SourceSansPro". my pharo using another font now.)

spotter result is ok. because GLMScrollPaneBandBrick font value from "Pharo Setting Value".

how can change spotter keyword font value? I'm newbie. detail explanation request please. I want fix and understand.

thanks to pharo community. always :D

=?UTF-8?B?4YSJ4YWz4YSP4YWz4YSF4YW14Yar4YSJ4YWj4Ya6IDIwMTctMDctMzEg4YSL4YWp4YSM4YWl4YarIA==?= =?UTF-8?B?Ni4xMy41Ni5wbmc=?= (96K) Download Attachment

Re: Spotter question. "Spotter" search keyword need font setting from Pharo Setting Value.

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi peter

Can you show us where the font is hard coded?

Stef

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 5:00 AM, peter yoo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm korean user. pharo using mac or linux.
>
> I'm always change font setting. because want look korean characters(so
> simple)
>
> but can't using spotter. GLMRubTextFieldMorph font value have hard coding
> inside.(maybe... look a "SourceSansPro". my pharo using another font now.)
>
> spotter result is ok. because GLMScrollPaneBandBrick font value from "Pharo
> Setting Value".
>
> how can change spotter keyword font value? I'm newbie. detail explanation
> request please. I want fix and understand.
>
> thanks to pharo community. always :D
>
> --
> http://lookandwalk.com  http://looknw.com | http://onionmixer.net
> peter yoo(Jonghwa Yoo). ROK

Re: Spotter question. "Spotter" search keyword need font setting from Pharo Setting Value.

abergel
You should add a bug about this. There is a help in pharo on how to do this.

Alexandre

> Le 1 août 2017 à 06:30, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Hi peter
>
> Can you show us where the font is hard coded?
>
> Stef
>
>> On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 5:00 AM, peter yoo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I'm korean user. pharo using mac or linux.
>>
>> I'm always change font setting. because want look korean characters(so
>> simple)
>>
>> but can't using spotter. GLMRubTextFieldMorph font value have hard coding
>> inside.(maybe... look a "SourceSansPro". my pharo using another font now.)
>>
>> spotter result is ok. because GLMScrollPaneBandBrick font value from "Pharo
>> Setting Value".
>>
>> how can change spotter keyword font value? I'm newbie. detail explanation
>> request please. I want fix and understand.
>>
>> thanks to pharo community. always :D
>>
>> --
>> http://lookandwalk.com  http://looknw.com | http://onionmixer.net
>> peter yoo(Jonghwa Yoo). ROK

Re: Spotter question. "Spotter" search keyword need font setting from Pharo Setting Value.

peter yoo
of course. i can report. look attached image please. i try this process.

1. open spotter(shift + enter)
2. press "shift + ctrl + mouse click" to spotter keyword area
3. explore object.

can look this...... it's bad try?

=?UTF-8?B?7Iqk7YGs66aw7IO3LCAyMDE3LTA4LTAyIDE2LTA3LTM0LnBuZw==?= (225K) Download Attachment

Re: Spotter question. "Spotter" search keyword need font setting from Pharo Setting Value.

abergel
Add your screenshot to the fogbuz entry.
Do you have the url of the entry?

Cheers,
Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

On Aug 2, 2017, at 3:11 AM, peter yoo <[hidden email]> wrote:

of course. i can report. look attached image please. i try this process.

1. open spotter(shift + enter)
2. press "shift + ctrl + mouse click" to spotter keyword area
3. explore object.

can look this...... it's bad try?
<스크린샷, 2017-08-02 16-07-34.png>

Re: Spotter question. "Spotter" search keyword need font setting from Pharo Setting Value.

Ben Coman
Thanks for taking the time to let us know of your problem.

By "report", I think Alex meant create on Issue on our tracker.
Take a look at the top part of http://pharo.org/contribute-propose-fix
and the video.

cheers -ben

can look this...... it's bad try?

Re: Spotter question. "Spotter" search keyword need font setting from Pharo Setting Value.

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi Peter

I was thinking more on the place in the code where the fonts where set.

Stef

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 9:11 AM, peter yoo <[hidden email]> wrote:
> of course. i can report. look attached image please. i try this process.
>
> 1. open spotter(shift + enter)
> 2. press "shift + ctrl + mouse click" to spotter keyword area
> 3. explore object.
>
> can look this...... it's bad try?

Re: Spotter question. "Spotter" search keyword need font setting from Pharo Setting Value.

peter yoo
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/20283/

wow..... this report is my "first case".

thanks to all. it's real :D