Spotter references?

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi

I tried Command Shift n to get the class references in Spotter
I got
#References Point
but I got an empty list

while if I do

Point Cmd shift n
I get a list

Re: Spotter references?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

Indeed, this was a bug. I fixed it and committed in the GT repo.

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com