Sprint at ESUG

Philippe Marschall
Hi

We're planning to do a sprint this year as well (Friday, Saturday,
maybe part of Sunday) but we don't have confirmation for a location
yet.

Cheers
Philippe

Re: Sprint at ESUG

Johan Brichau-2
I just booked my travel and will be there on friday and saturday (leaving saturday end of the afternoon).

Johan

> On 25 May 2014, at 22:46, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> We're planning to do a sprint this year as well (Friday, Saturday,
>> maybe part of Sunday) but we don't have confirmation for a location
>> yet.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Philippe

Re: Sprint at ESUG

Julian Fitzell-2
Any idea what you want to work on? I don't feel very involved these days but Cambridge is so close I think I'll make an effort to come up. It would be nice to have a bit of a project to dig into...

Julian

On 15 June 2014 19:03, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just booked my travel and will be there on friday and saturday (leaving saturday end of the afternoon).

Johan

> On 25 May 2014, at 22:46, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> We're planning to do a sprint this year as well (Friday, Saturday,
>> maybe part of Sunday) but we don't have confirmation for a location
>> yet.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Philippe

Re: Sprint at ESUG

Philippe Marschall
On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 2:10 PM, Julian Fitzell <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Any idea what you want to work on? I don't feel very involved these days but
> Cambridge is so close I think I'll make an effort to come up. It would be
> nice to have a bit of a project to dig into...

Ideas, yes. Keep in mind that they are just ideas.
What we have traditionally done:
- work on ports
- work on the configuration
- help "newbies" with bite site bugs
- do whatever comes up during the conference (eg. Spec based control
panel or the Pharo CI server)
More concretely for this year (at some time during ESUG) things that
are on my personal todo list
- open 3.2 and merge the new cache
- I'm sure Dale (and Johan?) will try to convince me of git again :-)
- I have some security related filters and session id generators that
I haven't finished

Cheers
Philippe