Sprint friday 16 @ lille

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

I'm not sure that my message passed in the mailing-list.
We will organize a sprint new friday and everybody is welcome.
Just let us know so that we prepare the rooms.

Re: Sprint friday 16 @ lille

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Jealous!!!
Cheers,
Sean

Re: [Pharo-project] Sprint friday 16 @ lille

Mariano Martinez Peck
so you changed you mind ;)
we go by car or by train?   Luc is finally coming also?

cheers

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 10:51 PM, Noury Bouraqadi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

On 9 déc. 2011, at 09:06, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> I'm not sure that my message passed in the mailing-list.
> We will organize a sprint new friday and everybody is welcome.

Cool. I'll be there!

> Just let us know so that we prepare the rooms.

It would be nice if we have a few items we collaborate to addess.
One possible item I'm planning to contribute to is to help Marcus/help our selves by reviewing some pending fixes in the bug tracker.

Noury
--
http://twitter.com/#!/NouryBouraqadi

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: [Pharo-project] Sprint friday 16 @ lille

Mariano Martinez Peck
ups...sorry, it iwas not intended for the mailing list. Sorry.