Sprint friday 16 of december

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

we want to code and fix stuff for pharo. We will organize a christmas sprint at Lille.
You are welcomed, just let us know if you want to participate.

We will start at 9h we will indicate if we do it in our building or the INRIA one.

Re: Sprint friday 16 of december

Sven Van Caekenberghe
Stéphane,

On 07 Dec 2011, at 13:03, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> we want to code and fix stuff for pharo. We will organize a christmas sprint at Lille.
> You are welcomed, just let us know if you want to participate.

C'était très agréable la dernière fois ;-)

So I am planning to come. I am hoping to finally finish the proper integration of Zn into the core. For the rest, I am willing to help on whatever is important.

The only problem is that it is quite stormy weather this week and it is a long drive (200 km single). But as long as there are no 'stay home' warnings I will probably make it.

> We will start at 9h we will indicate if we do it in our building or the INRIA one.

Please let us know the exact location.

Sven

On Dec 13, 2011, at 1:05 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:

> Stéphane,
>
> On 07 Dec 2011, at 13:03, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> we want to code and fix stuff for pharo. We will organize a christmas sprint at Lille.
>> You are welcomed, just let us know if you want to participate.
>
> C'était très agréable la dernière fois ;-)
>
> So I am planning to come. I am hoping to finally finish the proper integration of Zn into the core. For the rest, I am willing to help on whatever is important.
>
> The only problem is that it is quite stormy weather this week and it is a long drive (200 km single). But as long as there are no 'stay home' warnings I will probably make it.
>
>> We will start at 9h we will indicate if we do it in our building or the INRIA one.
>
> Please let us know the exact location.

I imagine that we will do it in the same place as last time.

Re: Sprint friday 16 of december

Mariano Martinez Peck

> Please let us know the exact location.

I imagine that we will do it in the same place as last time.

And that was?...   INRIA or university ?

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Sprint friday 16 of december

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
I think it was at university in the big room (116)

Ben

On Dec 13, 2011, at 1:15 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Please let us know the exact location.

I imagine that we will do it in the same place as last time.

And that was?...   INRIA or university ?

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: Sprint friday 16 of december