Spurious activity on the Seaside/VisualAge Smalltalk server

Spurious activity on the Seaside/VisualAge Smalltalk server

Long Haired David
Hi there. I am running a test system at the moment using VAST 8.6.3 and Seaside.

The traffic is infrequent and only when I am testing. I am running a development image on the server which I monitor regularly.

Quite often a debugger window opens as can be seen in the screen shot I have attached. This debugger trace has no connection with the code I am running and I cannot work out what is happening (I am a fairly new user of Seaside but a long, long term user of VAST).

I also attach a stack trace.

I would be grateful if anyone can help me track down what is happening. I have deleted the whole Smalltalk installation Andre-installed everything (twice) but I can't stop this.

Thanks in advance (and if you need any more info please let me know).
David

Message sent using Winmail Mail Server

Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 21.26.32.png (98K) Download Attachment
stack.txt (20K) Download Attachment
David
Totally Objects
Doing Smalltalk since 1989