SqueaSource is Down

Marcus Denker-4
... and they changed the passwd so I can not do anything.

I feel very unprofessional now.

--
Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.

Re: SqueaSource is Down

It will change soon.

What we could do is to use the gemstone based squeaksource running at gemstone
but I'm sure that if we invade it people will be happy.

Stef

> ... and they changed the passwd so I can not do anything.
>
> I feel very unprofessional now.
>
> --
> Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de

Re: SqueaSource is Down

Mariano Martinez Peck
seems to be back, thanks

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 10:15 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
It will change soon.

What we could do is to use the gemstone based squeaksource running at gemstone
but I'm sure that if we invade it people will be happy.

Stef

> ... and they changed the passwd so I can not do anything.
>
> I feel very unprofessional now.
>
> --
> Marcus Denker  -- http://www.marcusdenker.de

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: SqueaSource is Down

Fabrizio Perin-3
Ok i removed the files with a Cyrillic name that were causing the problem. Now the project "Krestianstvo" in not in the repo anymore. The files are on the desktop of macamis. If the owner wants the files ask Jorge to sent them to him. I will be in holiday for 2 weeks without internet connection. Thanks to lukas i also added a check that simply verify if the file name is valid, if it is ss save the files otherwise not.

Cheers,

Fabrizio