Squeak 4.6 -- 3rd Release Candidate

Chris Muller-3
This is most likely going to be the one.

   http://ftp.squeak.org/4.6/Squeak4.6-15101.zip

Another new sources file, as before, is required, be sure not to use
any old SqueakV46.sources files.

   http://ftp.squeak.org/4.6/SqueakV46.sources.zip

I'll try the All-In-One tomorrow but will probably need Mac help again.

Re: Squeak 4.6 -- 3rd Release Candidate

fniephaus
Hi Chris,

This is very exciting!

And I'll be happy to test the All-In-One on my Mac.
Please let me know if I can be of any additional help.

Best,
Fabio

--

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 11:49 PM Chris Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is most likely going to be the one.

   http://ftp.squeak.org/4.6/Squeak4.6-15101.zip

Another new sources file, as before, is required, be sure not to use
any old SqueakV46.sources files.

   http://ftp.squeak.org/4.6/SqueakV46.sources.zip

I'll try the All-In-One tomorrow but will probably need Mac help again.

Re: Squeak 4.6 -- 3rd Release Candidate

Chris Muller-4
> This is very exciting!

I agree, IMO this is the best release of Squeak in a while (relative
to its predecessor).

> And I'll be happy to test the All-In-One on my Mac.
> Please let me know if I can be of any additional help.

Cool thanks!  If you know how to make the All-In-One work on Mac we
could use some help on that.  I guess it needs the VM updated and
signed, which may require a license from Apple.  I think Craig Latta
has one..

PS -- big thanks for the new web site, it looks great

re: Squeak 4.6 -- 3rd Release Candidate

ccrraaiigg

Hi Chris and all--

> If you know how to make the All-In-One work on Mac we could use some
> help on that.  I guess it needs the VM updated and signed, which may
> require a license from Apple.  I think Craig Latta has one.

     Sure, just point me at the right bits and I'll construct and sign.

-C

--
Craig Latta
netjam.org

Re: Squeak 4.6 -- 3rd Release Candidate

fniephaus
I'm glad you like the new website.

When I downloaded the All-In-One, it was already working on my Mac without any problems, so I thought that someone must have been done that already.
Unfortunately, I haven't signed anything for OS X before. So it'd be great if Craig could take care of this while I make sure to know how it works for the next time ;)

We will update the website accordingly as soon as the release is ready.

Best,
Fabio

--

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 8:45 PM Chris Muller <[hidden email]> wrote:
> This is very exciting!

I agree, IMO this is the best release of Squeak in a while (relative
to its predecessor).

> And I'll be happy to test the All-In-One on my Mac.
> Please let me know if I can be of any additional help.

Cool thanks!  If you know how to make the All-In-One work on Mac we
could use some help on that.  I guess it needs the VM updated and
signed, which may require a license from Apple.  I think Craig Latta
has one..

PS -- big thanks for the new web site, it looks great

re: Squeak 4.6 -- 3rd Release Candidate

Chris Muller-3
Thanks Craig, its here.

  http://ftp.squeak.org/4.6/Squeak-4.6-All-in-One.zip