Squeak Foundation Board Election

Rob Rothwell
Hello all,

One of the ways indicated to be able to participate in the Squeak Foundation Board Election was to get a "known" Squeaker to vouch for me!  This is really the only group of people have regularly seen me post and express my interest in Squeak; I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to send Goran an email asking him to consider me in the voting process.

Thank you!

Rob Rothwell

Re: Squeak Foundation Board Election

Janko Mivšek
Hi Rob,

Rob Rothwell pravi:

> One of the ways indicated to be able to participate in the Squeak
> Foundation Board Election was to get a "known" Squeaker to vouch for
> me!  This is really the only group of people have regularly seen me post
> and express my interest in Squeak; I was wondering if anyone here would
> be willing to send Goran an email asking him to consider me in the
> voting process.

No problem at all! Anyone else like to vote this year and he didn't last
year? Let me collect all your e-mails, then I'll send them to Goran Krampe.

See those two links for more about Squeak Leadership voting:
http://www.nabble.com/-squeak-dev---ANN--Squeak-Foundation-Election-2009-coming-up!-td21871885.html
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6116

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: Squeak Foundation Board Election

Rob Rothwell
Thanks Janko!

Rob

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Rob,

Rob Rothwell pravi:

> One of the ways indicated to be able to participate in the Squeak
> Foundation Board Election was to get a "known" Squeaker to vouch for
> me!  This is really the only group of people have regularly seen me post
> and express my interest in Squeak; I was wondering if anyone here would
> be willing to send Goran an email asking him to consider me in the
> voting process.

No problem at all! Anyone else like to vote this year and he didn't last
year? Let me collect all your e-mails, then I'll send them to Goran Krampe.

See those two links for more about Squeak Leadership voting:
http://www.nabble.com/-squeak-dev---ANN--Squeak-Foundation-Election-2009-coming-up!-td21871885.html
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6116

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: Squeak Foundation Board Election

Steve Wart
Hi Janko,

I met Rob last year at Smalltalk Solutions in Reno and was really impressed with his enthusiasm and professionalism.

I think he'd be an ideal candidate.

All the best,
Steve

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 7:57 AM, Rob Rothwell <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Janko!

Rob

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Janko Mivšek <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Rob,

Rob Rothwell pravi:

> One of the ways indicated to be able to participate in the Squeak
> Foundation Board Election was to get a "known" Squeaker to vouch for
> me!  This is really the only group of people have regularly seen me post
> and express my interest in Squeak; I was wondering if anyone here would
> be willing to send Goran an email asking him to consider me in the
> voting process.

No problem at all! Anyone else like to vote this year and he didn't last
year? Let me collect all your e-mails, then I'll send them to Goran Krampe.

See those two links for more about Squeak Leadership voting:
http://www.nabble.com/-squeak-dev---ANN--Squeak-Foundation-Election-2009-coming-up!-td21871885.html
http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6116

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web
Smalltalk Web Application Server
http://www.aidaweb.si

Re: Squeak Foundation Board Election

Rob Rothwell
Thanks, Steve, for your support!  I'd like to be able to vote this year!

BTW...I have found some fellow Smalltalkers and we are close on the heels to solving the problem I brought last summer.  Too bad there won't be a Smalltalk Solutions this year--I was looking forward to bringing "the answer."

Rob