Squeak Oversight Board 2015

Ron Teitelbaum

Hello everyone,

I’m pleased to announce the Squeak Oversight Board for 2015.  First I would like to thank everyone that participated, everyone that ran for a seat, but also everyone that voted!

Without further ado here is your new Squeak Oversight Board for 2015, give a round of applause for:

1. Bert Freudenberg

2. Eliot Miranda

3. Tim Rowledge

4. Craig Latta

5. David T. Lewis

6. Chris Muller

7. Marcel Taeumel

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

Re: Squeak Oversight Board 2015

David T. Lewis
On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 06:23:41PM -0500, Ron Teitelbaum wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the Squeak Oversight Board for 2015.  First I would
> like to thank everyone that participated, everyone that ran for a seat, but
> also everyone that voted!

Ron,

Thank you for conducting the election again this year. It is a real service to
the community. Thank you very much!

Dave

RE: Squeak Oversight Board 2015

Ron Teitelbaum

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 06:23:41PM -0500, Ron Teitelbaum wrote:
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I'm pleased to announce the Squeak Oversight Board for 2015.  First I
>> would like to thank everyone that participated, everyone that ran for
>> a seat, but also everyone that voted!

>Ron,

>Thank you for conducting the election again this year. It is a real service
to the community. Thank you very much!

>Dave

Thanks!  That is very nice!

Ron

Re: Squeak Oversight Board 2015

Tobias Pape
Hi

On 25.02.2015, at 00:23, Ron Teitelbaum <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I’m pleased to announce the Squeak Oversight Board for 2015.  First I would like to thank everyone that participated, everyone that ran for a seat, but also everyone that voted!

Thanks Ron for taking the burden to push us all to vote
and for making sure the election is actually possible.

> Without further ado here is your new Squeak Oversight Board for 2015, give a round of applause for:
>
> 1. Bert Freudenberg
> 2. Eliot Miranda
> 3. Tim Rowledge
> 4. Craig Latta
> 5. David T. Lewis
> 6. Chris Muller
> 7. Marcel Taeumel

Congratulations!

Best
        -Tobias

re: Squeak Oversight Board 2015

ccrraaiigg

     Thanks, Ron, for conducting the election, and to everyone for voting.

-C

--
Craig Latta
netjam.org

Re: Squeak Oversight Board 2015

marcel.taeumel (old)
Wohoo, thank you! :)

Which channel should I register to to get notifications about upcoming hangouts/meetings?

Best,
Marcel

Re: Squeak Oversight Board 2015

Casey Ransberger-2
Hooray! What a great new board. If I'd have picked them by hand, well... same group of people.

Thanks to all contenders for volunteering. I mean really thanks.

Super excited to see what Marcel might do next.

Excelsior!

On Feb 24, 2015, at 3:23 PM, "Ron Teitelbaum" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I’m pleased to announce the Squeak Oversight Board for 2015.  First I would like to thank everyone that participated, everyone that ran for a seat, but also everyone that voted!

Without further ado here is your new Squeak Oversight Board for 2015, give a round of applause for:

1. Bert Freudenberg

2. Eliot Miranda

3. Tim Rowledge

4. Craig Latta

5. David T. Lewis

6. Chris Muller

7. Marcel Taeumel

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

Re: Squeak Oversight Board 2015

Edgar De Cleene
Re: [squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board 2015 +1
And you deserve a seat also.
Maybe you could be nominated for cases when one or more members don’t could meet ....

On 2/25/15 6:27 AM, "Casey Ransberger" <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

I found this in our blog:

"In the 2011-12 term, we meet every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month at 9 am Los Angeles time."
(https://squeakboard.wordpress.com/meetings/)

What's the current schedule?

Best,
Marcel

re: Squeak Oversight Board 2015

ccrraaiigg

Hi Marcel and all--

> Which channel should I register to to get notifications about
> upcoming hangouts/meetings?

     I invited you to http://squeak.slack.com , that's our notification
system of first and last resort. :)  There are several channels there
for different things (the board, modules, squeakjs, vm, etc.). If anyone
else would like an invite, please let me know.

> What's the current schedule?

     Currently we meet on first and third Thursdays from 18.30 to 19.30
Central European Time, but we usually revisit that during the first
meeting of the term.

     welcome!

-C

--
Craig Latta
netjam.org

Re: Squeak Oversight Board 2015

Mateusz Grotek
> 1. Bert Freudenberg
>
> 2. Eliot Miranda
>
> 3. Tim Rowledge
>
> 4. Craig Latta
>
> 5. David T. Lewis
>
> 6. Chris Muller
>
> 7. Marcel Taeumel

Congratulations for the new board members. Ron, thank you for
conducting the elections. Special congratulations for Marcel - a new
face in the Squeak Oversight Board - for the courage of beeing a
candidate.

Mateusz

Re: Squeak Oversight Board 2015

Chris Muller-3
On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 3:27 AM, Casey Ransberger
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hooray! What a great new board. If I'd have picked them by hand, well...
> same group of people.

It would have been just as great had you gotten elected instead (and
you were near very the top of my ballot).  I definitely like your
attitude and will vote for you again if you run next year.

Re: [SPAM] Re: [squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board 2015

Mateusz Grotek
Dnia 25.02.2015 18:36:57, Chris Muller napisał(a):

> On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 3:27 AM, Casey Ransberger
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hooray! What a great new board. If I'd have picked them by hand,
> well...
> > same group of people.
>
> It would have been just as great had you gotten elected instead (and
> you were near very the top of my ballot).  I definitely like your
> attitude and will vote for you again if you run next year.

Well, I think Casey did not give himself a chance with the text:
"May I recommend voting for *everyone* who isn't me."

Casey, please be more positive in the next elections! :-)