Squeak Oversight Board 2016

Ron Teitelbaum

Hi all,

We currently have 6 candidates for 7 board seats and one week until the election starts.

Tim Rowledge

Marcel Taeumel

Craig Latta

Bert Freudenberg

Chris Muller

David T. Lewis

Squeak still needs you.  We need at least one more candidate!  Plus we still need you to vote starting next week.  More information on voting in the next email.

Please reach out to people in our community that you think should run.  This community has some terrific people, many of whom, could and should run for the board.  Remember that Bert says it doesn’t take a huge commitment just a few hours a month.  This is a great way for you to give back to your Squeak community.

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

Re: Squeak Oversight Board 2016

Edgar De Cleene
I hear and respond.

This days some old favorites of me show in different list.

What I wish.

Have a real minimal Squeak image and grow from here to any arbitrary
project.
Words are beautiful, work is what counts.
So here

http://squeakros.org/CuisSantafesino.1.zip
http://squeakros.org/CuisSantafesino.2.zip
http://squeakros.org/CuisSantafesino.3.zip
http://squeakros.org/CuisSantafesino.4.zip

This was my way of start of a minimal reduced Cuis 3.2 and add layer of
complex
The 4 have a complete HV2 and Kom minimal server and you could download
classes of web repository in a recursive DNU from current Squeak until 3.7.

Mostly works ....

My old idea of SqueakLight times was grow until some complex like

http://squeakros.org/FunSqueak4.6/FunSqueak4dot6-alpha.137921.0.zip

But using this is not possible so I quit.
But the Pharo guys is using my idea of "Class repository", with root as old
as when Ralph Johnson lead 3.10 development

Here
http://ftp.squeak.org/Experiments/
You see.

So if I elected put my best in a new attempt .
And offers some smiles too from a far away country where we enjoy 35 C
weather

Edgar
@morplenauta

On 1/25/16, 12:53 PM, "Ron Teitelbaum" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We currently have 6 candidates for 7 board seats and one week until the
> election starts.
>
> Tim Rowledge
> Marcel Taeumel
> Craig Latta
> Bert Freudenberg
> Chris Muller
> David T. Lewis
>
> Squeak still needs you.  We need at least one more candidate!  Plus we still
> need you to vote starting next week.  More information on voting in the next
> email.
>
> Please reach out to people in our community that you think should run.  This
> community has some terrific people, many of whom, could and should run for the
> board.  Remember that Bert says it doesn¹t take a huge commitment just a few
> hours a month.  This is a great way for you to give back to your Squeak
> community.
>
> All the best,
>
> Ron Teitelbaum

Re: Squeak Oversight Board 2016

David T. Lewis
Yay! Thank you for running for the board this year Edgar.

Dave