Squeak Oversight Board 2017 Results

Ron Teitelbaum
Hello all,

Thank you to everyone that ran for the board, even if you didn't win just running for the board shows a wonderful commitment to the community.

The board members for 2017 are:

1. Bert Freudenberg
2. Tim Rowledge
3. Craig Latta
4. David T. Lewis
5. Nicolas Cellier
6. Marcel Taeumel
7. Jecel Assumpcao Jr.

We look forward to a terrific year!  Congratulations!

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

Re: Squeak Oversight Board 2017 Results

David T. Lewis
On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 11:37:12PM +0000, Ron Teitelbaum wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Thank you to everyone that ran for the board, even if you didn't win just
> running for the board shows a wonderful commitment to the community.
>
> The board members for 2017 are:

Thank you Ron for an excellent job running the election, and thanks to
everyone who ran and volunteered to commit their time and energy to the
oversight board.

Dave

Re: Squeak Oversight Board 2017 Results

timrowledge

> On 14-02-2017, at 3:57 PM, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you Ron for an excellent job running the election

Definitely.

tim
Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes.

Re: Squeak Oversight Board 2017 Results

Ron Teitelbaum
You are certainly welcome!  Very happy to do my part.

All the best,

Ron

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 10:26 PM tim Rowledge <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 14-02-2017, at 3:57 PM, David T. Lewis <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thank you Ron for an excellent job running the election

Definitely.

tim
Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes.

Re: Squeak Oversight Board 2017 Results

marcel.taeumel
Thank you very much, Ron. :-) I just updated our website.

Best,
Marcel

Re: Squeak Oversight Board 2017 Results

Bert Freudenberg
Indeed. Thank you all!

Thanks to Chris and Levente for their services on the board until now, and welcome Nicolas to his first term, and welcome back Jecel! Looking forward to see you at the meeting :)

- Bert -