Squeak Oversight Board Blog

Ken Causey-3
It has been mentioned before but I want to make it clear that the
current Squeak Oversight Board (the team previously known as either the
SqueakFoundation Board or the Squeak Leadership Team) has started a blog
where we will post our thoughts and plans and where we want to receive
your comments.

http://squeakboard.wordpress.com/

Please visit this site if you have not already and check back regularly.

Thanks,

Ken

Re: [squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board Blog

Ken Causey-3
I have now setup a redirection so you can use the hostname

board.squeak.org

to access this site.

Ken