[Squeak-ja: 3204] C5 2007参加登録開始!

Hideyuki Takada-2
皆様

立命館大学の高田です。

来年 1月24日から26日に京都大学にて開催されます国際会議 C5 2007 の参加登
録受付が始まりましたのでご案内致します。

今回は,割安で泊まれるホテルもご用意しておりますので,ぜひご利用下さい。
(部屋数に限りがありますので,お早めにお申し込み下さい)。

プログラムにつきましては,順次 Web 上でご案内していく予定です。

たくさんのご参加をお待ち申し上げております。

-----
CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

The Fifth International Conference on
Creating, Connecting and Collaborating through Computing (C5 2007)

January 24-26, 2007, Kyoto University, Kyoto, Japan
http://www.cm.is.ritsumei.ac.jp/c5-07/

Organized by
 Hewlett-Packard Company
 Kyoto University 21st Century COE Program for Knowledge Society
Infrastructure
 Viewpoints Research Institute

SCOPE
 Computers, networks, and other forms of technology are now pervasive
 in our information-based society. However, most users still function
 as passive consumers of technology. To evolve into a true knowledge
 society, it is critical that we transform computer-based human
 activities to engage users in the active process of creating,
 connecting, and collaborating together.

 The C5 conference is for researchers, technology developers,
 educators, and technology users who are concerned about developing
 and enabling human-oriented creation, connection, and collaboration
 processes. C5 is an international forum for presenting ongoing work
 as well as new work currently under development and for discussing
 future needs and directions in creative computing and multimedia
 authoring environments. We welcome equally the submission of
 technical papers and practitioner/experience reports for paper
 presentations. In addition, we are adding a workshop track for the
 third day of the conference and are soliciting proposals for half-day
 and full-day interactive workshops.

REGISTRATION FEE
 Early Registration Rate (on or before Jan. 10): 10,000 JPY
 Standard Registration Rate (after Jan. 11 and on-site): 12,000 JPY
 Student Rate (Banquet excluded): 3,000 JPY
 Extra Banquet (per one person): 5,000 JPY
 Extra Preliminary Proceedings: 2,000 JPY

 Early and standard registration rates include a copy of preliminary
 proceedings (on CD) and banquet. Student rate includes a copy of
 preliminary proceedings (on CD). Student registrants who want to
 attend the banquet need to pay for the extra banquet fee. Authors also
 have to register based on their status (regular or student). Authors
 whose papers are included in the proceedings will receive a copy of
 the formal proceedings published by the IEEE Computer Society after
 the conference. Reprints of papers and additional copies of the formal
 proceedings can be purchased from the IEEE Computer Society.

REGISTRATION FORM
 Registration should be made by E-mail or FAX. Registration Form is
 available below. (E-mail address and FAX number is included in the
 form.)

 http://www.cm.is.ritsumei.ac.jp/c5-07/c5reg.doc (MS-WORD)
 http://www.cm.is.ritsumei.ac.jp/c5-07/c5reg.pdf (PDF)
 http://www.cm.is.ritsumei.ac.jp/c5-07/c5reg.txt (Plain Text)

 Please note that credit card payment is only accepted through fax
 registration to protect your personal information. If you prefer to
 register by E-mail, please pay on-site by Japanese cash.

HOTEL RESERVATION FORM
 A group block of rooms at the following 2 hotels has been reserved
 for this conference with special rates. For reservation, please send
 the following form by E-mail or Fax by December 20, 2006. Rooms are
 assigned by the first-come-first-served basis.
 (E-mail address and FAX number is included in the form.)

 http://www.cm.is.ritsumei.ac.jp/c5-07/c5hotel.doc (MS-WORD)
 http://www.cm.is.ritsumei.ac.jp/c5-07/c5hotel.pdf (PDF)
 http://www.cm.is.ritsumei.ac.jp/c5-07/c5hotel.txt (Plain Text)

 *Holiday Inn Kyoto (http://www.hi-kyoto.co.jp/)
   Single Room -  8,000 JPY (+500 JPY for breakfast)
   Double Room - 11,000 JPY (+1,000 JPY for breakfast)

   Shuttle Bus available between Kyoto Station and Hotel. Wireless LAN
   available at Lobby. Major credit cards acceptable. About 10 minutes
   to Kyoto University by Kyoto City Bus (#206).

 *Co-op Inn Kyoto (http://www.coopinn.jp/)
   Single Room -  5,000 JPY (+800 JPY for breakfast)
   Double Room -  9,200 JPY (+1,600 JPY for breakfast)

   In-room Internet available for free. Major credit cards acceptable.
   About 15 minutes to Kyoto University by Kyoto City Bus (#201).

ORGANIZING COMMITTEE

Honorary Co-Chairs
 Alan Kay, Viewpoints Research Institute, USA
 Makoto Nagao, National Institute of Information and Communications
Technology (NICT), Japan

Conference Co-Chairs
 Kim Rose, Viewpoints Research Institute, USA
 Katsumi Tanaka , Kyoto University, Japan

Program Co-Chairs
 Benay Dara-Abrams, DALaboratories, USA
 Rieko Kadobayashi, National Institute of Information and Communications
Technology (NICT), Japan
 Rick McGeer, Hewlett-Packard Company, USA
 Kazuyuki Moriya, Kyoto University, Japan

Workshop Track Chair
 Benay Dara-Abrams, DALaboratories, USA

Local Arrangement Chair
 Hajime Kita, Kyoto University, Japan

Publicity and Publication Chair
 Hideyuki Takada, Ritsumeikan University, Japan

Program Committee
 Michael Bischoff, University of Applied Sciences Luebeck, Germany
 Masahiro Fujita, University of Tokyo, Japan
 Mark Guzdial, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
 Masaki Hayashi, Sega Sammy Media, Inc., Japan
 Tsuneo Jozen, Osaka Electro-Communication University, Japan
 Shinichi Konomi, University of Tokyo, Japan
 Julian Lombardi, Duke University, USA
 Maic Masuch, Otto-von-Guericke-University of Magdeburg, Germany
 Mark McCahill, University of Minnesota, USA
 Maggie McPherson, University of Leeds, UK
 John David Miller, Intel Corporation, USA
 Shinya Nakagawa, HP Labs, Japan
 Haruhiko Okumura, Mie University, Japan
 Zhiyong Peng, Wuhan University, China
 Ian Piumarta, Viewpoints Research Institute, USA
 Andreas Raab, Qwaq, Inc., USA
 David Reed, MIT Media Lab/HP Labs, USA
 Nathanael Scharli, Google, Switzerland
 David Smith, Qwaq, Inc., USA
 Kazutoshi Sumiya, University of Hyogo, Japan
 Toshiyuki Takeda, Kwansei Gakuin University, Japan
 Shin'ichi Ueshima, Kansai University, Japan

--
Hideyuki Takada, Ph.D
Department of Computer Science
College of Information Science and Engineering, Ritsumeikan University

[Squeak-ja: 3304] Re: C5 2007参加登録開始!

Hideyuki Takada-2
皆様

立命館大学の高田です。

以前ご案内させていただきました国際会議 C5 2007のホテル予約の締切が 12/20
となっています。まだ部屋には空きがありますので,ぜひご利用下さい。

また,割引参加費が適用される早期登録の締切りは,1月10日です。先に登録し
て,会場で割引参加費で現金支払いも可能ですので,この機会にホテルと一緒に
ご登録下さい。

たくさんのご参加をお待ち申し上げております。

Hideyuki Takada wrote:

> [...]
>  Julian Lombardi, Duke University, USA
>  Maic Masuch, Otto-von-Guericke-University of Magdeburg, Germany
>  Mark McCahill, University of Minnesota, USA
>  Maggie McPherson, University of Leeds, UK
>  John David Miller, Intel Corporation, USA
>  Shinya Nakagawa, HP Labs, Japan
>  Haruhiko Okumura, Mie University, Japan
>  Zhiyong Peng, Wuhan University, China
>  Ian Piumarta, Viewpoints Research Institute, USA
>  Andreas Raab, Qwaq, Inc., USA
>  David Reed, MIT Media Lab/HP Labs, USA
>  Nathanael Scharli, Google, Switzerland
>  David Smith, Qwaq, Inc., USA
>  Kazutoshi Sumiya, University of Hyogo, Japan
>  Toshiyuki Takeda, Kwansei Gakuin University, Japan
>  Shin'ichi Ueshima, Kansai University, Japan

--
Hideyuki Takada, Ph.D
Department of Computer Science
College of Information Science and Engineering, Ritsumeikan University

[Squeak-ja: 3323] Re: C5 2007参加登録開始!

Hideyuki Takada-2
皆様

立命館大学の高田です。
あけましておめでとうございます。
今年もよろしくお願い致します。

さて,以前よりご案内させて頂いております C5 2007 の早期登録締切りが 1月
10日に迫ってきております。割安の参加費で登録して頂けますので,ぜひお忘れ
なきようご登録下さい。参加登録の情報は下記のサイトをご参照下さい。

http://www.cm.is.ritsumei.ac.jp/c5-07/participation.html

また,会議の内容も下記のページに掲載しております。最終日には興味深いワー
クショップも企画されておりますので,ぜひご参加の程お願い致します。

http://www.cm.is.ritsumei.ac.jp/c5-07/program.html

よろしくお願い致します。

On 12/18/2006 2:55 PM, Hideyuki Takada wrote:

> [...]
>>  Julian Lombardi, Duke University, USA
>>  Maic Masuch, Otto-von-Guericke-University of Magdeburg, Germany
>>  Mark McCahill, University of Minnesota, USA
>>  Maggie McPherson, University of Leeds, UK
>>  John David Miller, Intel Corporation, USA
>>  Shinya Nakagawa, HP Labs, Japan
>>  Haruhiko Okumura, Mie University, Japan
>>  Zhiyong Peng, Wuhan University, China
>>  Ian Piumarta, Viewpoints Research Institute, USA
>>  Andreas Raab, Qwaq, Inc., USA
>>  David Reed, MIT Media Lab/HP Labs, USA
>>  Nathanael Scharli, Google, Switzerland
>>  David Smith, Qwaq, Inc., USA
>>  Kazutoshi Sumiya, University of Hyogo, Japan
>>  Toshiyuki Takeda, Kwansei Gakuin University, Japan
>>  Shin'ichi Ueshima, Kansai University, Japan

--
Hideyuki Takada, Ph.D
Department of Computer Science
College of Information Science and Engineering, Ritsumeikan University

[Squeak-ja: 3326] Re: C5 2007参加登録開始!

Takeshi MUTOH
むとう@奈良のおうちです。

明けましておめでとうございます。

At Thu, 04 Jan 2007 15:30:01 +0900,
Hideyuki Takada <[hidden email]> wrote:
> さて,以前よりご案内させて頂いております C5 2007 の早期登録締切りが 1月
> 10日に迫ってきております。割安の参加費で登録して頂けますので,ぜひお忘れ
> なきようご登録下さい。参加登録の情報は下記のサイトをご参照下さい。

昨日、プログラムのタイムテーブルが出たみたいですね。
バンケットは、初日(1/)の18:00-20:00なんですね。

このメーリングリストの方で来られる人ってどれぐらいおられるんでしょうか?
# 私は今、参加申込しました(^-^;)

お昼とかご一緒して、いろいろお話できればいいなぁと思うのですが…

では。
--
武藤 武士@「あおによし」自宅より
 E-mail:[hidden email] URL:http://qml.610T.org/
 ・水面の泡のように、フラフラ揺れたり、沈んだり浮かんだり
 ・「責任を持てないうちは責任のある地位にならないのが責任のある態度」

[Squeak-ja: 3332] Re: C5 2007 参加登録開始!

Kazuhiro ABE-3
阿部@新百合です。

On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 16:46:53 +0900
Takeshi MUTOH <[hidden email]> wrote:
>昨日、プログラムのタイムテーブルが出たみたいですね。

このタイムテーブルなんですが、肝心のプログラム内容に飛べないみたいです(リ
ンク先のラベルが無い)。高田先生、いかがですか。

http://www.cm.is.ritsumei.ac.jp/c5-07/program.html

>バンケットは、初日(1/)の18:00-20:00なんですね。
>
>このメーリングリストの方で来られる人ってどれぐらいおられるんでしょうか?
># 私は今、参加申込しました(^-^;)
>
>お昼とかご一緒して、いろいろお話できればいいなぁと思うのですが…

私は参ります。あと、大島さん、山宮さん、林さん、横川さんは行くみたいです。
どうぞよろしくお願いします。

 //abee
阿部 和広  EMAIL [hidden email]

[Squeak-ja: 3333] Re: C5 2007 参加登録開始!

Hideyuki Takada-2
高田です。

Kazuhiro ABE wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 16:46:53 +0900
> Takeshi MUTOH <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> 昨日、プログラムのタイムテーブルが出たみたいですね。
>
> このタイムテーブルなんですが、肝心のプログラム内容に飛べないみたいです(リ
> ンク先のラベルが無い)。高田先生、いかがですか。

すみません,まだプレゼンテーションの詳細スケジュールが決まっていなかった
ので,リンクだけはってアンカが無い状態にしていました。

先ほどようやくまとまり,公開しましたので,ご覧下さい。

http://www.cm.is.ritsumei.ac.jp/c5-07/program.html

あと,すでに登録された方には順次直接ご案内しておりますが,3日目の午後に
立命館小学校と堀川高校のご協力により,両校を見学するバスツアーを企画して
います。当日飛び入りでも大丈夫なようにする予定ですが,バス予約の関係上,
参加ご希望の方は事前にお知らせ頂けますと助かります。(これから登録される
方は,登録フォームに参加希望を示す欄があります)

よろしくお願い致します。

--
Hideyuki Takada, Ph.D
Department of Computer Science
College of Information Science and Engineering, Ritsumeikan University

[Squeak-ja: 3338] Re: C5 2007 参加登録開始!

Kazuhiro ABE-3
阿部@新百合です。

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:25:57 +0900
Hideyuki Takada <[hidden email]> wrote:
>先ほどようやくまとまり,公開しましたので,ご覧下さい。
>
>http://www.cm.is.ritsumei.ac.jp/c5-07/program.html

ありがとうございます。

# 今でも十分わかりますが、Keynote Talkのリンクはまだ切れているようです。

>あと,すでに登録された方には順次直接ご案内しておりますが,3日目の午後に
>立命館小学校と堀川高校のご協力により,両校を見学するバスツアーを企画して
>います。当日飛び入りでも大丈夫なようにする予定ですが,バス予約の関係上,
>参加ご希望の方は事前にお知らせ頂けますと助かります。(これから登録される
>方は,登録フォームに参加希望を示す欄があります)

これは具体的にはどのような内容なのでしょう。授業見学などあるのでしょうか。
また、バスに乗らず自力でそれぞれの学校に行くことは可能でしょうか。

 //abee
阿部 和広  EMAIL [hidden email]

[Squeak-ja: 3349] Re: C5 2007 参加登録開始!

Hideyuki Takada-2
高田です。

On 1/12/2007 8:34 PM, Kazuhiro ABE wrote:
>> あと,すでに登録された方には順次直接ご案内しておりますが,3日目の午後に
>> 立命館小学校と堀川高校のご協力により,両校を見学するバスツアーを企画して
>> います。当日飛び入りでも大丈夫なようにする予定ですが,バス予約の関係上,
>> 参加ご希望の方は事前にお知らせ頂けますと助かります。(これから登録される