Squeak-related Talks this Friday

Tom Beckmann
Hey all,

there will be two Squeak-related talks this Friday in a symposium between the HPI Research School and SAP. Fabio Niephaus will talk about Polyglot Live Programming with TruffleSqueak and I will talk about a Squeak-hosted block-based programming environment. Further, Jens Mönig will talk about recent developments in the Snap! programming environment.

If you're interested, you can sign up to receive a join link for Zoom here:

Best,
Tom

Re: Squeak-related Talks this Friday

Bruce O'Neel-2
Hi,

Is it possible that the talks were recorded, and, if so that we can see them?

Thanks!

cheers

bruce

22 February 2021 20:31 Tom Beckmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey all,

there will be two Squeak-related talks this Friday in a symposium between the HPI Research School and SAP. Fabio Niephaus will talk about Polyglot Live Programming with TruffleSqueak and I will talk about a Squeak-hosted block-based programming environment. Further, Jens Mönig will talk about recent developments in the Snap! programming environment.

If you're interested, you can sign up to receive a join link for Zoom here:

Best,
Tom
<>

Re: Squeak-related Talks this Friday

Liam Proven
On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 at 17:35, Bruce O'Neel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is it possible that the talks were recorded, and, if so that we can see them?

Whoops. What he said! I only saw the announcement now. :-(

Email: [hidden email] – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: [hidden email]