Squeak-related Talks this Friday

Tom Beckmann
Hey all,

there will be two Squeak-related talks this Friday in a symposium between the HPI Research School and SAP. Fabio Niephaus will talk about Polyglot Live Programming with TruffleSqueak and I will talk about a Squeak-hosted block-based programming environment. Further, Jens Mönig will talk about recent developments in the Snap! programming environment.

If you're interested, you can sign up to receive a join link for Zoom here:

Best,
Tom

Re: Squeak-related Talks this Friday

Bruce O'Neel-2
Hi,

Is it possible that the talks were recorded, and, if so that we can see them?

Thanks!

cheers

bruce

22 February 2021 20:31 Tom Beckmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey all,

there will be two Squeak-related talks this Friday in a symposium between the HPI Research School and SAP. Fabio Niephaus will talk about Polyglot Live Programming with TruffleSqueak and I will talk about a Squeak-hosted block-based programming environment. Further, Jens Mönig will talk about recent developments in the Snap! programming environment.

If you're interested, you can sign up to receive a join link for Zoom here:

Best,
Tom
<>

Re: Squeak-related Talks this Friday

Liam Proven
On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 at 17:35, Bruce O'Neel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is it possible that the talks were recorded, and, if so that we can see them?

Whoops. What he said! I only saw the announcement now. :-(

Email: [hidden email] – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: [hidden email]

Re: Squeak-related Talks this Friday

fniephaus
Hi all,

Yes, the talks were recorded! We'll publish and share them with you
once we have the actual files.

Best,
Fabio

On Fri, Feb 26, 2021 at 5:42 PM Liam Proven <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, 26 Feb 2021 at 17:35, Bruce O'Neel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Is it possible that the talks were recorded, and, if so that we can see them?
>
> Whoops. What he said! I only saw the announcement now. :-(
>
> --
> Liam Proven – Profile: https://about.me/liamproven
> Email: [hidden email] – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: [hidden email]
> Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn/Flickr: lproven – Skype: liamproven
> UK: +44 7939-087884 – ČR (+ WhatsApp/Telegram/Signal): +420 702 829 053

Re: Squeak-related Talks this Friday

fniephaus
Hi all,

The recordings of our talks at the HPI Symposium at SAP are finally
online. Sorry for the delay.

"Polyglot Programming with TruffleSqueak and GraalVM".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SyOVmAqqLg

"Efficient Block based Programming Interfaces".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Meouw-MufUQ

"Snap! (No Code - No Limit)".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOyXPmcdDcc

Tom and I are happy to answer any questions!

Cheers,
Fabio