Squeak-related Talks this Friday

fniephaus
Hi all,

Tom and I are going to give two Squeak-related talks at the HPI
Research Symposium at SAP this Friday (26 Feb 2021. Tom will talk
about a block-based programming environment in Squeak and I'll talk
about Polyglot Programming with TruffleSqueak and GraalVM. Also, Jens
Mönig is going to give a talk about Snap!. The full program is at:
https://webinars.sap.com/hpi-symposium/en/home

and feel free to sign up if you're interested.

Individual sign up links are at (registration is free):
- TruffleSqueak (11am CET):
https://webinars.sap.com/ves-id-17800-52961/en/registration.aspx
- Block-based Programming (noon CET):
https://webinars.sap.com/ves-id-17800-52963/en/registration.aspx
- Snap! (11.30am CET):
https://webinars.sap.com/ves-id-17800-52962/en/registration.aspx

Best regards,
Fabio

Re: Squeak-related Talks this Friday

fniephaus
Hi all,

The recordings of our talks at the HPI Symposium at SAP are finally
online. Sorry for the delay.

"Polyglot Programming with TruffleSqueak and GraalVM".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SyOVmAqqLg

"Efficient Block based Programming Interfaces".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Meouw-MufUQ

"Snap! (No Code - No Limit)".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOyXPmcdDcc

Tom and I are happy to answer any questions!

Cheers,
Fabio