Squeak surprised me again today

Chris Muller-3
After years and years of Smalltalking, I think I've come across my
first legitimate need for an OrderedDictionary.  After sitting and
pondering an implementation for a moment, I looked in the image and,
lo and behold, there it is already, a gorgeous and efficient
implementation.

What a lovely system and community of awesome developers!

Cheers!
  Chris

Re: Squeak surprised me again today

Levente Uzonyi
It could be a lot more useful if it used an OrderedCollection instead of
an Array for the ordered objects, because then you could have O(1) removal
from front and back.

Levente

On Wed, 12 Sep 2018, Chris Muller wrote:

> After years and years of Smalltalking, I think I've come across my
> first legitimate need for an OrderedDictionary.  After sitting and
> pondering an implementation for a moment, I looked in the image and,
> lo and behold, there it is already, a gorgeous and efficient
> implementation.
>
> What a lovely system and community of awesome developers!
>
> Cheers!
>  Chris

Re: Squeak surprised me again today

Chris Muller-3