SqueakCompatibility

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
What is SqueakCompatibility?  It's listed as a non-core package on http://book.pharo-project.org/book/table-of-contents/PharoTools, and the only reference I found in the mailing lists was a slice for Menu Registries.  Is this one the same?  The name sounds like it may be intended as a more general compatibility layer.

Thanks.
Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: SqueakCompatibility

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 3:13 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:

What is SqueakCompatibility?  It's listed as a non-core package on
http://book.pharo-project.org/book/table-of-contents/PharoTools, and the
only reference I found in the mailing lists was a slice for Menu Registries.
Is this one the same?  The name sounds like it may be intended as a more
general compatibility layer.

I asked the same. I remember someone (maybe Stef) told me "Mariano, could you please add the package SqueakCompatibility?".
But I have no idea what it is.

Cheers

Mariano

Thanks.