SqueakSource 3

Torsten Bergmann
>How shall I specify 'I want a working Seaside of version X'
>in my metacello Config?

Have a look at ConfigurationOfExternalWebbrowser in
squeaksource/MetacelloRepository for an example.

This one requires the FFI project.

You add the project in the baseline

  spec
        project: 'FFI' with: [
           spec
                className: 'ConfigurationOfFFI';
                file: 'ConfigurationOfFFI';
                repository: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository'].

and set the version in your version method:

spec
                        project: 'FFI' with: '1.3'.

Bye
T.

Re: SqueakSource 3

Tobias Pape

Am 2011-04-20 um 15:49 schrieb Torsten Bergmann:

>> How shall I specify 'I want a working Seaside of version X'
>> in my metacello Config?
>
> Have a look at ConfigurationOfExternalWebbrowser in
> squeaksource/MetacelloRepository for an example.
>
> This one requires the FFI project.
>
> You add the project in the baseline
>

>  spec
> project: 'FFI' with: [
>           spec
> className: 'ConfigurationOfFFI';
>                file: 'ConfigurationOfFFI';
>                repository: 'http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository'].
>
> and set the version in your version method:
>
> spec
> project: 'FFI' with: '1.3'.

There is not much difference to the spec I used but
a) I put the version into the project spec in the basline
b) I put the groups to load into the project spec, too.

Shall I omit the groups spec?

So Long,
        -Tobias