SqueakSource Mails

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Guys,

I am receiving hundreds of old commit emails from SqueakSource since the latest restart. This happened before as well. Is anybody else seeing this as well ? And can something be done about this ?

Sven

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
http://stfx.eu

Re: SqueakSource Mails

Fabrizio Perin-3
Hi Sven,
it happened to me too. not sure what the right solution is. It will
eventually stop. what you can do is to unregister yourself from
receiveing commit email notifications.

Cheers,
Fabrizio

2012/11/7 Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]>:

> Guys,
>
> I am receiving hundreds of old commit emails from SqueakSource since the latest restart. This happened before as well. Is anybody else seeing this as well ? And can something be done about this ?
>
> Sven
>

> --
> Sven Van Caekenberghe
> http://stfx.eu
> Smalltalk is the Red Pill

Re: SqueakSource Mails

Tobias Pape
Am 07.11.2012 um 14:03 schrieb Sven Van Caekenberghe:

> Guys,
>
> I am receiving hundreds of old commit emails from SqueakSource since the latest restart. This happened before as well. Is anybody else seeing this as well ? And can something be done about this ?
>
> Sven

I see them as well.
As far as I know SqueakSource, the only option is
to disable Commit mails for your project altogether.

Best
        -Tobias