SqueakSource and Pier

keith1y
Lukas,

The wiki in squeaksource does not seem to be that tightly coupled to
squeaksource itself. For the time being you could run a separate pier
server on seasidehosting.st to host it. This instance of Pier could be
styled to look similar to the Squeaksource. The "wiki" link on
SqueakSource could be directed at the Pier instance in such a way as to
create or goto the project page with the given name. This would not
enable private wikis but it might give the community the tools it needs
to document their stuff in context.

thoughts?

Keith

Re: SqueakSource and Pier

Lukas Renggli-2
> The wiki in squeaksource does not seem to be that tightly coupled to
> squeaksource itself. For the time being you could run a separate pier
> server on seasidehosting.st to host it. This instance of Pier could be
> styled to look similar to the Squeaksource. The "wiki" link on
> SqueakSource could be directed at the Pier instance in such a way
> as to
> create or goto the project page with the given name. This would not
> enable private wikis but it might give the community the tools it
> needs
> to document their stuff in context.

Why not just link the external Wiki trough the SqueakSource Wiki or
the project description?

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: Re: SqueakSource and Pier

keith1y
Sure , but I was thinking that this idea would work for all projects.

Keith