SqueakSource down ....

12

Re: SqueakSource down ....

jfabry

I would have the LA mirror be read only to start with. If people publish let them do that to the main repository. This way my on-the desk machine (never put a mac mini under a desk, that's just a shame :-P ) possible lower availability is not a real problem. Plus my non-industrial backup setting (I only have on-site backups for that machine) are no problem either.

I dont know what the Monticello support is for having different repositories for the same package, and some of them read-only so if somebody could figure this out that would be great :-) .