Squeakmap Package Loader Image 4.2

dougt
Hello,

When I bring up the Squeakmap Package Loader, it shows 3 out of the 775 packages.  How can I view the other 772 packages?

Regards,
Doug

Re: Squeakmap Package Loader Image 4.2

Ken G. Brown
In the bottom left pane, click on the Squeak Distributions title to get all packages.
If you click any of the Squeak Versions shown by clicking the little arrow to the left of 'Squeak Versions', you filter the list showing only those packages that have been flagged as known to work with that version.
Similarly with the various other selections, you get subsets of the package list.

Ken

At 9:38 AM -0700 10/4/11, dtelford apparently wrote:

>Hello,
>
>When I bring up the Squeakmap Package Loader, it shows 3 out of the 775
>packages.  How can I view the other 772 packages?
>
>Regards,
>Doug

Re: Squeakmap Package Loader Image 4.2

dougt
Thanks Ken,

I went to Squeak distributions, right clicked and selected "remove all filters", then did an update and got all of the packages.

Regards,
Doug

In the bottom left pane, click on the Squeak Distributions title to get all packages.
If you click any of the Squeak Versions shown by clicking the little arrow to the left of 'Squeak Versions', you filter the list showing only those packages that have been flagged as known to work with that version.
Similarly with the various other selections, you get subsets of the package list.

Ken

At 9:38 AM -0700 10/4/11, dtelford apparently wrote:

>Hello,
>
>When I bring up the Squeakmap Package Loader, it shows 3 out of the 775
>packages.  How can I view the other 772 packages?
>
>Regards,
>Doug
>
>--

http://forum.world.st/Squeakmap-Package-Loader-Image-4-2-tp3871593p3872013.html
To unsubscribe from Squeakmap Package Loader Image 4.2, click here.