Squeaksource font/CSS

Torsten Bergmann
Was the CSS of squeaksource.com changed?

The new default font is horrible and looks
unreadable due to missing pixels in letters like $m or $r
(see picture)

Same results in different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, ...).

It's not a browser issue since my local squeaksource
still looks nice and the text is readable there.

Any ideas?

Thx
Torsten

sqs.png (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Squeaksource font/CSS

Tobias Pape
Hi,

Am 2010-04-13 um 09:41 schrieb Torsten Bergmann:

> Was the CSS of squeaksource.com changed?
>
> The new default font is horrible and looks
> unreadable due to missing pixels in letters like $m or $r
> (see picture)
>
> Same results in different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, ...).

unable to reproduce.

So Long,
        -Tobias

Bildschirmfoto 2010-04-13 um 09.48.18.png (20K) Download Attachment

Re: Squeaksource font/CSS

Bert Freudenberg

On 13.04.2010, at 09:41, "Torsten Bergmann" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Was the CSS of squeaksource.com changed?

Yes, a few days ago. It now is variable-width. Don't know why the
fonts where changed though.

- Bert -