Squeaksource moved

Fabrizio Perin-3
Hi everyone,
Today at 14 we moved squeaksource on a new machine, if you have problems to reach it you can try to use the ip:

http://130.92.64.38:8888

Cheers,
Fabrizio

Re: Squeaksource moved

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Fabrizio Perin-3 wrote
reach it you can try to use the ip:
http://130.92.64.38:8888
http://www.squeaksource.com is working, but the IP above hung in Safari and Firefox
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Squeaksource moved

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Fabrizio Perin-3 wrote
Today at 14 we moved squeaksource on a new machine
http://www.squeaksource.com/phexample/Phexample-NikoSchwarz.57.mcz
The package is listed in the versions, but trying to download -> 404 error

Related to the move?
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Squeaksource moved

Fabrizio Perin-3
Investigating the problem. Let you know soon.
Fabrizio
2012/7/13 Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]>

Fabrizio Perin-3 wrote

> Today at 14 we moved squeaksource on a new machine

http://www.squeaksource.com/phexample/Phexample-NikoSchwarz.57.mcz
The package is listed in the versions, but trying to download -> 404 error

Related to the move?

Re: Squeaksource moved

Fabrizio Perin-3
Now you should be able to reach the files.

As soon as you commit something could you please check if everything goes fine and if you can reach the uploaded file.

Thanks,

Fabrizio

2012/7/14 Fabrizio Perin <[hidden email]>
Investigating the problem. Let you know soon.
Fabrizio
2012/7/13 Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]>

Fabrizio Perin-3 wrote

> Today at 14 we moved squeaksource on a new machine

http://www.squeaksource.com/phexample/Phexample-NikoSchwarz.57.mcz
The package is listed in the versions, but trying to download -> 404 error

Related to the move?

Re: Squeaksource moved

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Fabrizio Perin-3 wrote
Now you should be able to reach the files.
Thanks! It's reachable now. I'll let you know if anything else comes up :)
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Squeaksource moved

Fabrizio Perin-3
Happy to help :)

Could you also tell me if you have no problem to commit to that repo please. I what to check if the solution is effective and doesn't cause side effects so I can apply it to other (apparently not that used)
repositories with the same problem.

Thanks a lot,
Fabrizio

Fabrizio Perin-3 wrote