Squeaksource3

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
* Who is running the ss3 project?
* Where should questions be asked?
* How do I remove a package I just uploaded by mistake?

Thanks,
Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Squeaksource3

Tobias Pape
Am 07.07.2012 um 16:32 schrieb Sean P. DeNigris:

> * Who is running the ss3 project?

Me and Dale

> * Where should questions be asked?

any mailing-list Dale or Me are on (pharo, squeak, seaside, glass).
If you have direct issues, use http://code.google.com/p/squeaksource3/

> * How do I remove a package I just uploaded by mistake?

If you are admin of the package (which you are, if you
created the project) you can navigate to the package (view the
version, IIRC) and click 'delete'. Due to caching, it may take a while
to propagate.

Best
        -Tobias

Re: Squeaksource3

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Tobias Pape wrote
> * How do I remove a package I just uploaded by mistake?
If you are admin of the package (which you are, if you
created the project) you can navigate to the package (view the
version, IIRC) and click 'delete'. Due to caching, it may take a while
to propagate.
Oh, I see it now. I didn't see it before because there is something going on with the layout on Safari. If the text is set too small, the actions sidebar moves to the bottom right, waaaaaaay far awash from the thing-being-acted-on. I'm attaching a screenshot to Nabble

It's probably a Safari bug (does not happen in Firefox 12.0), but the issue is http://code.google.com/p/squeaksource3/issues/detail?id=94

Tobias Pape wrote
If you have direct issues, use http://code.google.com/p/squeaksource3/
Okay, I created 3, including this one, slow search, and permalinks for issues

Thanks!
Sean
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Squeaksource3

Tobias Pape
Am 07.07.2012 um 18:18 schrieb Sean P. DeNigris:

> Tobias Pape wrote
>>
>>> * How do I remove a package I just uploaded by mistake?
>> If you are admin of the package (which you are, if you
>> created the project) you can navigate to the package (view the
>> version, IIRC) and click 'delete'. Due to caching, it may take a while
>> to propagate.
>>
> Oh, I see it now. I didn't see it before because there is something going on
> with the layout on Safari. If the text is set too small, the actions sidebar
> moves to the bottom right, waaaaaaay far awash from the
> thing-being-acted-on. I'm attaching a screenshot to Nabble
> http://forum.world.st/file/n4638997/Screen_Shot_2012-07-07_at_12.00.53_PM.png
>
> It's probably a Safari bug (does not happen in Firefox 12.0), but the issue
> is http://code.google.com/p/squeaksource3/issues/detail?id=94
>

> Tobias Pape wrote
>>
>> If you have direct issues, use http://code.google.com/p/squeaksource3/
>>

> Okay, I created 3, including this one, slow search, and permalinks for
> issues

Thank you indeed. Apparently, SS3 needs an interface overhaul, again :(
well, so be it.
  For the other reports, I will look into them shortly.

Best
        -Tobias