Sri Lankan Government: Justice for the Dog and bring laws for animal abuse

1 message Options

Sri Lankan Government: Justice for the Dog and bring laws for animal abuse

Sanjay Minni-6
Hey,

I just signed the petition "Sri Lankan Government: Justice for the Dog and bring laws for animal abuse" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 15,000 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

http://chng.it/mYd9FJYjVg

Thanks!
Sanjay